Hire a Workshop
Exiled Writers Ink offers Workshops for a range of organisations and providers
- Workshops for adults, young people or children with experienced creative writing facilitators accustomed to working with second language speakers and with non-refugee students.
- Workshops, panels and performances on a range of themes, featuring charismatic, articulate exiled writers.
Jennifer Langer, the Exiled Writers Ink founding director, is available to give talks on aspects of exiled literature including contributing to conferences, festivals and panels. She is editor of four anthologies of exiled literature and holds a doctorate in Iranian literature of exile.
Workshops for Education Providers
Exiled Writers Ink runs workshops in schools and Further Education Colleges. These workshops are generally delivered by two exiled writers experienced in presenting their work and in facilitating and stimulating creative ideas and writing in a variety of imaginative ways. We are happy to meet the specific needs of providers.
Recent education workshops
- West London Free School for Year 8 students
- Langdon Park School for Year 10 students
- City and Islington College for Level 3 Performing Arts students aged between 16 and 25.